How does your non-profit measure up on Facebook?

Continuing with the Facebook themed posts this week, here’s an interesting infographic which shows that the majority of Facebook pages have less than 256 Likes (fans in old Facebook terminology).

So, if you have in excess of 256 likes, you are doing something right!

But, don’t get too complacent – you need to hold onto those fans, and the same research by recommend.ly show that a whopping 82% of all pages only post 5 times a month.

For more infographics and research, check out this page.

5 thoughts on “How does your non-profit measure up on Facebook?

  1. That’s kinda reassuring in one way to know that my own particular community group is pretty average when it comes to likes – AND we post at least 5 times a week! #patonback

  2. If 56% have less than 256 ‘likes’ and the other 44% have between 1k and 1m ‘likes’, what about the 257-999 cohort? Which – in my experience at least – is the majority of pages I’ve seen… or am I missing something?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s